Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Introductions

In my second-ever post I introduced you to a furry little member of our family.  Well, that was over a year ago and that little lady has turned two.  We also gave her a little brother.  I might (will) write a lot about my two King Charles Cavalier Spaniels so you should know a bit about them.

This is Reba.  She has red hair, a winning smile and a spectacular singing voice (ok, not the last one).  I added a fancy dress in Photoshop to help you see the resemblance between the Amazing Reba McEntire and my sweet doggie.




I assure you in our household this comparison is in honor of the incomparable Reba.  I hope she doesn't take offense!


You may be start to notice a theme here.  You see, my husband and I are in the Music Business so nothing in our lives goes untouched by some musical theme. Now presenting our boy Gibson.  


If you are fan of great guitars, you will notice Gibson's striking resemblance to a Gibson J45.


It's not just me right?  So there you have it.  Two Cavs, different litters, a year apart and somehow they share the same birthday.  We love them.  Sometimes they do cute things.  You will hear/see all about it. Hope that's ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment